The sun has now set...

It is evening here, and while the house should be quiet... the older 3 children have not gained the understanding that it is bed time after I tuck them in. Ahhhh a normal evening in the West household. LOL 

The MRI was today, yup we managed to keep Willow awake from 10:30 am to 2:50 pm!  It was not easy either, the last time she ate was 11:20 as well, and I could not feed her until 2:40 pm!  Oh the agony on all of us. But to spare those horrid details, we were told to be at the hospital at 1:45, and yet something happened to where we didn't get her in for the MRI until 3:15.  :(   Thankfully she did sleep through it and we do not need to wait for another day to do it again.  At the end, the nurse said we would have to wait 3-5 days for the results, and while I really thought it would be quicker I just made myself be okay with that.  

So, we carried on with the evening, and I took the kids to Burger King. After dinner I happened to look at my phone and realize how much I hate Sprint right now.  There was a voicemail from the pediatrician, and she has the results!  But by the time I noticed the office was closed and now I must wait until tomorrow.   I am really thinking of calling off work so that I may be home when we get that call and with my husband and my support group.  Yet I also know it would not be fair to my job.  I really just wish that my phone would have rang, and I could have spoken to her doctor to see what is going to happen next.  

For now, all I can say is I hope I sleep tonight.  

Comments

Chel said…
Oh, I hate that!! So sorry!
Does your pediatrician return calls in the morning? Mine in Michigan usually did it later in the day. I only mention that in case it's a factor in the work/not to work debate.

Popular posts from this blog

Praise the Heavens!!

I never thought today would have come....

What a day