30 week check up

I guess we will call it the 30 week check up since I will be 30 weeks on Monday!

It seemed to go well, I had to get my Rhogam shot today, and then I also did the 1 hour glucose test. The orange stuff is disgusting, that is all I have to say about that. I believe I will know the results of that at my next appointment in 2 weeks. My blood pressure is 112/60, so more like a 'normal persons blood pressure would be' as the nurse said, but she said that since mine is normally much lower than that, we want to make sure it is not a sign of anything. There is no swelling, baby is moving fine, the pain in the belly I have been feeling lately is just muscle pain (which is wonderful news) as that means there are no changes to my cervix. He did not check we just went on what the ultrasound had said on Monday. I think that covers the visit. I got handed a big packet of information on what to bring with me, touring the hospital (which I really should do), and how to care for baby and me after delivery. So, I guess that means I am getting close to the homestretch!! Quite scary actually!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Praise the Heavens!!

I never thought today would have come....

What a day