What a week and a half....







Well, wasn't that fun?! I have been sick for the last week and half almost two weeks, and it finally went away over this past weekend so that I could enjoy my life/pregnancy again. Yeah, what a sunny moment.

Today is Monday, welcome back to the work week, the busy week, the week where there is always so much to do and never enough time to get it done, and now lets throw in a sick Jonathan. :( I called his doctor and they are having me bring him in. Apparently mono has been going around, and so they want to make sure it is not that. I really hope it is not, I do not even know what that would mean for me while pregnant!

But hey, a look on the bright side, I am down to 98 days until my due date! Holy wow! Seems so close. We are also in the process of planning Mandie's birthday party. At her request it will be a Halloween themed party, so we should have loads of fun making creepy food and scary (well scary to a 5 yr. old) decorations! That is what we will be busy with next weekend.

Other than that, all seems to be going well. I am trying hard in school, plugging away as I can. And hoping that I make it pass finals before delivery day!

Hope you all have a good week!

Here are a few pictures from this past weekend.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Praise the Heavens!!

I never thought today would have come....

What a day