The final hooray!

So Labor Day weekend starts today! It is the unofficial/official last weekend of summer. I can not believe that it is over, and the children are starting school in a few short days. Wow!

We have no real plans for the weekend. I would like to spend one day getting the house clean again; it seems that since I have started school this week and Jon was busy with phone interviews and computer tests for a potential job that things have gotten a bit out of hand. So, I think Saturday will be 'reclaiming the clean' in our house day. :) Yes, I did also state that Jon had an interview... it seems like he may have gotten the job too. I do not know too many of the details, but I do know it is a work from home, over the phone type of job. So we will have to get a land line phone for him.

I too have also started classes again at Grand Valley. Full time, 12 credits all English! Overload semester, I am sure. Yet, I am looking forward to it, the first week went well, and I have great professors this time, so I think it will be an amazing semester. Now if only Baby Anna (as Mandie calls her) will stay put until AFTER finals, I will be set! ;)

As for what this month will bring; I am not too sure, a lot of excitement I hope. Right now Mandie does not want to go to school, but hopefully that will change, the boys are thrilled, and are excited about their teachers. Well, Evan wishes he got a different one, but I think he will do just fine with his teacher that he has. It will be an amazing year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Fun

March fun?

National Hydrocephalus Awareness Month