Trying to wake up

I just can't seem to wake up this morning. I have to work later today, but have no big plans for the weekend. Probably will just take down the rest of the Halloween decorations, and start thinking about my Christmas display!! After all, only 52 days until Christmas!!! The kids have been great though so far not too many "I want's" yet. But I know there is still plenty of time for them to come!!

So, while trying to wake up this morning I found something interesting on my Myspace page. How many of you are out there? How many people in the US have your very same first and last name??? We all want to believe we are unique and that our name was special.... but in all reality, how many share it?? Well, here are my results:


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
707
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Praise the Heavens!!

I never thought today would have come....

What a day